Since setting out on this journey to improve my own happiness I have come across many things that give me a boost, but there’s nothing quite like getting lost in a good book to recharge the batteries and make me think ‘Hey, everything’s OK’.
I never used to read, so for me it’s quite an big deal, and so I have chosen to create a page documenting the books that I read so that I have something to look back on. What can I say? I do love a list!
1. Memoirs of a Geisha – Arthur Golden
2. The Witch of Portobello – Paulo Coelho
3. Eat Pray Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
4. The Tales of Beedle the Bard – J. K. Rowling
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
6. Fifty Shades of Grey – E. L. James
6. Fifty Shades Darker – E. L. James
7. Fifty Shades Freed – E. L. James
8. Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul – Jack Canfield and Marci Shimoff