The recipe I used was from a Be-Ro recipe book that my Mum has had for as long as I can remember! It’s pretty worn out but I always love the recipes and can’t bear to replace it! You can get an up-to-date version here though.
We made a mistake with the first batch of pastry, adding too much water which resulted in a horrible, oddly elastic texture. The second time round worked perfectly though, so we cut the pastry into circles just a little larger than the holes in the tin and generously spooned in the strawberry jam and lemon curd.
In retrospect we were a little too generous with the fillings, as they ended up boiling over and being rather messy, but they tasted just delicious! I’d definitely recommend giving them a go – they make such a lovely snack!